We are thrilled to share some great news with you! We are building a brand new modern dental office with improved parking right here at our same great downtown Fort Collins location at 718 South College Avenue! Woohoo! ~ Drs. McDill, Rosenzweig and Roth
The time is right to build a modern new office with all the amenities and features that better match the special kind of care we strive to offer you.
Because of wonderful patients like you, our practice continues to grow–thank you for your trust and loyalty!
You can look forward to many benefits, including:
- A larger, modern, comfortable and beautiful space
- Bigger and better parking options
- An improved layout in the front and back office, to help ensure efficient, comfortable visits and the best experience for you
- The same great downtown Fort Collins location
Rest assured, your care will continue smoothly throughout this transition!
Beginning May 4, 2020 — and continuing through construction of our downtown building — you will be seen by your same trusted dentist and team just 2.5 miles away at our beautiful interim office, located right on the northeast corner of Taft Hill and Elizabeth at 950 S Taft Hill Rd.
For most patients, this will impact only one or two visits! Plus, our office number will remain the same, (970) 484-5297.
Look for large flag banners outside the interim office building to help you identify it. You may remember this as the old Sri Thai restaurant, which we completely renovated into a beautiful new dental office.
The yellow star on this map shows the interim office location:
We will update you directly to ensure you know where your appointment will be:
For any visits during this time, our dedicated team will contact you via text, email or phone to ensure you know the location of your appointment.
Please note: Do not be confused by our West office in the King Soopers shopping plaza across the street. That is a completely separate office that does not impact patients from our Downtown office.
FAQ ~ Frequently Asked Questions
Why are you building a new office?
- You, our patients, are at the heart of this move! Any decision we make is for you to have the best experience possible when you’re under our care.
- The modern, comfy and well-designed space will better match the special kind of care we strive to offer you.
- You can look forward to a beautiful updated office with good parking.
- Because of the trust and loyalty of wonderful patients like you, our practice continues to grow, and so do our offices to meet that need.
Are you moving?
Ultimately, our downtown Fort Collins office is staying in the same location. The brand-new building will replace our current one in the same convenient spot at 718 S. College Ave. However, during this construction we will temporarily be using our beautiful interim office at the northeast corner of Taft and Elizabeth, 950 S. Taft Hill Rd. (see map for specific location).
What is the timing of construction?
- You can expect appointments scheduled from May 4, 2020, through approximately Fall 2021 to take place at our beautiful interim office at the northeast corner of Taft and Elizabeth, of course with your same trusted dentist and team.
- Our team will make sure you are kept updated on any visits that fall within this transition time during construction.
How will construction affect my care?
- Your care will continue smoothly throughout construction.
- Construction should impact only one or two visits for most people.
- Any visits scheduled during construction will take place with your same trusted dentist and team just 2.5 miles away at our beautiful interim office, which has ample parking at the northeast corner of Taft and Elizabeth, 950 S. Taft Hill Rd.
- You will continue to call the same office phone number, 970-484-5297, during construction.
- You may continue to request online appointments as always.
- Rest assured our dedicated team will contact you via phone, email and/or text to ensure you know if your appointment will be at our Taft/Elizabeth location during this transition.
- You will receive a special appointment card with the Taft/Elizabeth office address if your visit falls during this construction period.
Isn’t your west office located in the King Soopers Shopping plaza on the southwest side of Taft/Elizabeth, not on the northeast corner?
- Please don’t be confused by our West office in the King Soopers Shopping Plaza on the southwest corner of Elizabeth and Taft. That is a completely separate location.
- The INTERIM OFFICE we’re using for you during this transition is on the northeast corner of Taft and Elizabeth, in the old Sri Thai building, which we completely renovated into a beautiful updated dental office. Our other office in the King Sooper plaza will eventually move into the northeast corner site once construction of our new downtown College Ave. office is complete.
- We will have flag banners at the northeast corner of the interim office to help identify the right place for you to go.