Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
To Our Dear Patients,
We hope this update finds you and your family doing as well as possible given the struggles so many in our community have faced with the coronavirus (COVID-19). All of us have been through so much over the last few months, and we are grateful that the recently announced guidelines will allow us to return to certain parts of life.
We are excited that this includes re-opening our Alpine Dental Health offices and seeing our wonderful patients—we have missed you!
Our offices will re-open on the following dates:
BOULDER Office Friday, May 1
FORT COLLINS WEST Office Monday, May 4
FORT COLLINS DOWNTOWN Office Monday, May 4*
*Important note for patients in our Fort Collins Downtown office! May 4 also marks the transition to our BEAUTIFUL INTERIM office just 2.5 miles away at the northeast corner of Taft Hill and Elizabeth, 950 S Taft Hill Rd., in the former Sri Thai restaurant building. You will receive a letter in the mail with everything you need to know about the interim location we’re using during construction of our modern new office downtown. Learn more by visiting https://alpinedentalhealth.com/new-college-office/ .
DENVER Office Wednesday, May 13
Keeping You Safe!
While some things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our team’s commitment to you and your dental and overall health. Our top concern is keeping you and our team safe, and we want to make sure you know what health and safety procedures we are following in our dental offices.
We follow health and safety guidelines issued by the American Dental Association, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration. As dentists, we keep a close eye on these agencies to ensure we are up to date on any new rulings or guidance they may issue.
Changes You’ll See at Your Next Dental Visit
You may see some changes when it is time for your next dental appointment. We made these changes to help protect you and our team. For example:
- Our team will contact you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- Please wear a mask upon entering our office. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one to you.
- You will be asked to use hand sanitizer when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may also notice that our waiting area will no longer offer magazines or toys, as these are difficult to clean.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for distance between patients. This may result in fewer options for scheduling your appointment, and we thank you for your understanding.
- We will do our best to allow for greater time between patients to reduce waiting times and the number of patients in the reception area.
Our dedicated team looks forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to help keep everyone safe. Please call us at our regular office numbers if there is anything we can do.
As always, you can reach us by phone or through our online appointment feature to schedule your next dental visit.
Your trust and loyalty mean everything to us, and we look forward to seeing you soon!
All of your dedicated dentists–Dr. Mick McDill, Dr. Todd Rosenzweig, Dr. Mesa Roth, Dr. Whitney Smith, Dr. Seth Cowden and Dr. Barry Taller