Show the world your best smile!
At Alpine Dental Health, our goal is to make you smile brighter– including when dental veneers are on the treatment plan.
We believe that getting dental veneers should be a smooth and transparent process. Here’s a little information about the procedure, why you might need veneers, and what to expect during the procedure.
If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to give our friendly team a call or send us a message.
What are dental veneers?
At Alpine Dental Health, we believe that your smile should be the most important thing you wear.
Dental veneers are a popular dental restoration option that replaces one or more missing teeth using artificial or false teeth constructed of porcelain. The thin, semi-translucent veneers are bonded to the front of your existing teeth. When cared for properly, they can be a durable, stain-resistant, natural-looking, and long-lasting option.
They not only restore the health of your teeth, but they can also provide a bright, white smile too.
From fixing minor imperfections, like a chipped tooth, to brightening your entire smile, dental veneers are the top solution for many patients.
Porcelain veneers instantly restore a variety of dental imperfections, including:
- Cracked teeth
- Chipped teeth
- Missing teeth
- Stained or discolored teeth
- Teeth gaps
- Irregularly shaped teeth
Although every patient’s reason for deciding on dental veneers is different, the most common reasons include restoring your smile, increasing your ability to chew correctly, and maintaining the overall health of your mouth. Of course, our caring dentists will always discuss appropriate treatment options with you for your unique needs and answer any questions you may have.
When it comes to dental veneer cost, there are various factors to consider, including:
· Number of teeth requiring veneers
· Additional treatments needed
Don’t let cost stop you from restoring your smile; we are happy to offer various payment options to fit different needs and budgets, including our Smile Plan, an affordable in-house option for those without insurance. We are pleased to discuss your needs during your next visit.
What to Expect
At Alpine Dental Health, we believe transparency builds trusting relationships with our patients. Knowing what to expect from your procedure helps build confidence and peace of mind.
Dental veneer procedures begin with an overall oral health review by our experienced and caring dentists. Along with providing a personalized treatment plan, we discuss the cost and payment options available.
There are typically six steps following your exam that span over a few appointments to complete your treatment in the best way possible.
6 Steps of a Traditional Dental Veneer Procedure
1. Alginate Impressions are taken to serve as a baseline model of your teeth structure.
2. Tooth adjusting occurs to make ample space on the surface of your teeth to adhere to the veneer.
3. Shade comparison is completed to ensure we provide the best possible shade match for your mouth. If you’re looking to brighten your teeth, our dentists will provide you with options for whiteness.
4. A temporary veneer is placed in the area of the appropriate teeth to protect the teeth until the permanent one is completed.
5. Temporary ones are removed.
6. A permanent veneer is placed and bonded to the teeth. Fit is checked to ensure that the veneers fit perfectly into your mouth and lay flat against your natural teeth.
There is little to no downtime after a dental veneer procedure. During the procedure, we may administer numbing medication. After the process is completed, routine dental hygiene care is the most crucial requirement, as always. Are you hoping to restore the look and feel of your mouth with dental veneers? Then, request an appointment with our caring Alpine Dental Health team today.