Our unwavering commitment to exceptional dental care hasn’t changed. In fact, we have elevated our already high standards in response to COVID-19. Read below to see all that we’re doing to meet and exceed guidelines for safety in dentistry during this time.
- Daily health screening and temperature checks of our team
- No handshakes or hugs—but know we still love you!
- Optional Virtual waiting room—check-in from your car, then go directly to your treatment room when called
- Hand sanitizer and extra masks are located at the front door for patient use upon entering the office
- We are pre-screening every patient prior to their appointment, and we’re doing temperature checks upon arrival
- Separate entrance/exit doors and one-way patient flow to reduce contact with others
- Our front desk team wears masks, and you’ll see their friendly faces through a protective glass barrier
- Social distancing—fewer chairs in the reception area allow for safe spacing. No magazines to reduce contact surfaces and keep things safe.
- Thorough Cleaning—wipe, sanitize, and disinfect all surfaces and equipment after each appointment, plus additional deep cleaning each evening
- Instruments are sterilized using Centers for Disease Control safety guidelines
- N95 and Level 3 masks and Protection Equipment – Per best practices, our dedicated clinical team employs double masks, extra barriers, face shields, gowns, and surgical caps.
- Our Dry Shield advanced suction technology helps keep the air safe and can protect against aerosols during certain procedures
- Patients are provided eye protection in the operatory
- Patients may be asked to rinse their mouths with a diluted concentration of hydrogen peroxide before treatment. This safety measure helps reduce viruses and other bacteria in the mouth and can help stop the spread of COVID-19.
We follow health and safety guidelines issued by the American Dental Association, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration. As dentists, we keep a close eye on these agencies to ensure we are up to date on any new rulings or guidance they may issue.
Your trust and loyalty mean everything to us, and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Our dedicated team look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to help keep everyone safe. Please call us at our regular office numbers if you have any questions or see below for your nearest location in Denver, Boulder and Fort Collins.
Boulder Office – 2700 Canyon Blvd, Suite 210
Dr. Whitney Smith
Downtown Denver Office – 910 16th St. Mall, Suite 711
Dr. Barry Taller
West Fort Collins Office – 1015 S. Taft Hill Rd Taft Hill Office – Unit K
Dr. Seth Cowden
Downtown Fort Collins Office – College Ave Office950 S. Taft Hill Rd.
INTERIM OFFICE WHILE NEW LOCATION IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Dr. Mick McDill, Dr. Todd Rosenzweig, Dr. Mesa Roth