If you have one or more missing teeth, dental implants are a remarkable breakthrough worth exploring.
Your quality of life is what matters most. Dental implants can restore your ability to chew well and enjoy any meal you want. That means no more struggling through each bite of food, and no more suffering through a soft diet.
Your Dental Implant Experts in Fort Collins, Denver, and Boulder
Our team of caring doctors have extensive experience in implant dentistry, to restore the beautiful and functional smiles of people just like you in Fort Collins, Denver, and Boulder.
Our dentists understand that dental implants can transform people’s lives, and their experience is matched by their compassion.
When you entrust your dental implants to Alpine Dental Health, you’ll be in the hands of our skilled and compassionate doctors.
The numbers tell the story
With removable dentures, you chew only 10 percent as well as with natural teeth. In contrast, dental implants restore 90 percent – or almost all – of your chewing efficiency. With more than 40 years of clinical research, dental implants have an overall success rate of 95 percent. Even better, most any issue that does arise in the other 5 percent of cases can be corrected for success. With numbers like these, dental implants may be the best solution for replacing your missing teeth.
Call today to arrange your free consultation
No matter what your motivation, we hope you’ll call the Alpine Dental Health office nearest you, either in Fort Collins, Denver, or Boulder, to arrange a free consultation…
Then read on to learn more about our doctors’ expertise in implant dentistry, as well as how dental implants work.
Common Questions About Dental Implants
What are dental implants?
Dental implants replace missing teeth, which may have been missing since birth or lost due to gum disease, infection, trauma, or decay. The dental implant is a small titanium post that serves as the root of a missing tooth. A new tooth (crown) is then attached to the top of that post, creating a polished look. Dental implants look, feel, and function like natural teeth.
What is the history and success rate of dental implants?
More than 40 years of clinical research have gone into dental implants, which were cleared by the FDA for use in 1982. Dental implants have an overall success rate of 95 percent, though most any issue that does arise in the other 5 percent of cases can be corrected for success.
How many of my teeth can dental implants replace?
Dental implants can replace one tooth, or many. In fact, dental implants can restore an entire set of teeth and can be an excellent alternative to dentures or bridgework.
What are the benefits of dental implants?
Dental implants are strong, stable, durable and very natural-looking – the next best thing to your natural teeth. Because of these benefits, dental implants can be a welcome alternative to dentures or bridgework, both of which have drawbacks. Fixed bridges can damage healthy teeth and on average need to be replaced every 10 years. Dentures can slip, make embarrassing clicking noises, and contribute to bone loss. With dentures, you chew only 10 percent as well as with natural teeth. Dental implants avoid all these problems and restore 90 percent – or almost all – of your chewing efficiency. When placed by a periodontist and properly cared for, dental implants can last a lifetime.
I’ve heard that dental implants are expensive. Are they worth it?
Actually, dental implants can be the best value your money can buy, especially when you consider the long-term benefits and, importantly, your quality of life. Not only can implants last a lifetime, they look, feel, and function like your natural teeth. That means no more struggling through each bite of food, and no more suffering through a soft diet. With dental implants, you can get back to truly enjoying any meal you want. You can also put an end to the embarrassment and discomfort of dentures, while regaining the time you previously spent worrying about them. Bridgework, on the other hand, may seem like a less expensive alternative, but over a lifetime of replacement can actually end up costing much more than implants.