Where Personal Attention Meets Modern Technology
When it comes to your comfort and care, it’s our friendly and dedicated team who matter most. Though high-tech gadgets can never replace this personal attention, the right technology plays an important role in helping us make your visits as pleasant, comfortable, and efficient as possible.
No matter what services you receive, you can relax knowing that modern technology is helping us provide the best possible experience for you.
- 3D Dental Imaging (Fort Collins) – A quick, safe and comfortable 360-degree scan with our cutting-edge CBCT machine provides an unprecedented look inside your mouth, resulting in advanced diagnosis and treatment, including for dental implants and root canals. We use the Planmeca Promax 3D Cone-Beam Computed Tomography.
- In-Office Crowns (Fort Collins) – We use the precision of lasers and computer design to create a beautiful, custom crown that is milled out of solid porcelain and fit just for you. You’ll get the look you want in several days instead of several weeks, all within the convenience of our office. No messy dental impressions!
- Electronic Dental Records – Our chair-side computers mean no more writing in charts, and no more shuffling paperwork. Everything is stored electronically for accuracy and efficiency.
- Intra-oral Camera – This camera displays a detailed view of your mouth on a flat screen monitor, providing a clear, close-up look at your teeth, gums and mouth. It aids us with diagnosis, but importantly it also helps you understand the need for your treatment.
- Digital X-rays – We use a digital sensor to take your x-rays, which are downloaded into our computer and immediately available for your dentist. We can also use panoramic digital images to view your entire mouth in just one shot, including your upper and lower jaw. These methods result in 75 percent less radiation than conventional x-rays.
- Electric Dental Hand Pieces – This preferred technology is blessedly quiet and provides a quicker, more precise tooth preparation.
- Dental Magnification Loops – Our dentists use these high-tech glasses to work more precisely.
Our entire Alpine Dental Health team is always available to answer any questions about how our dental services can benefit you. Just let us know how we can help!