We hope that you will never experience a dental emergency, but if you do, we are always available. In the event of a life-threatening emergency, you know to dial 911.
During Regular Office Hours
If during our regular office hours you are having pain or experiencing a dental emergency – such as bleeding, swelling, or trauma – please call us immediately so that we may schedule the best available time for you. We will do everything possible to treat your problem immediately and attend to your needs.
After Hours (for current patients*)
If an emergency occurs after regular office hours, we can be reached 24 hours-a-day through our emergency numbers. One of our dentists will respond to your call as soon as possible.
- Fort Collins Office (950 S. Taft Hill) Emergencies call 970-658-0049
- West Fort Collins Office (1015 S. Taft Hill) Emergencies call 970-716-0535
- East Fort Collins Office (1136 E. Stuart St.) Emergencies call 970-682-4858
- Denver Office Emergencies call 720-583-4152
- Boulder Office Emergencies call 970-316-2989
- Windsor Office Emergencies call 970-686-5544
*Please note: Our after-hours emergency service is for current patients only, whose health and history we know. If you are a new patient, please call our office during regular hours, and we’ll schedule you to be seen as quickly as possible, usually the same day. If you can’t wait until then, consider seeking treatment from a hospital emergency room.