Where Personal Attention Meets Modern Technology
When it comes to your comfort and care, it’s our friendly and dedicated team who matter most. Though high-tech gadgets can never replace this personal attention, the right technology plays an important role in helping us make your visits as pleasant, comfortable, and efficient as possible.
No matter what services you receive, you can relax knowing that modern technology is helping us provide the best possible experience for you.
- Electronic Dental Records – Our chair-side computers mean no more writing in charts, and no more shuffling paperwork. Everything is stored electronically for accuracy and efficiency.
- Intra-oral Camera – This camera displays a detailed view of your mouth on a flat screen monitor, providing a clear, close-up look at your teeth, gums and mouth. It aids us with diagnosis, but importantly it also helps you understand the need for your treatment.
- Laser Cavity Detection – We use laser light and a special hand piece to measure any decay lurking below the hard enamel of your teeth.
- Digital X-rays – We use a digital sensor to take your x-rays, which are downloaded into our computer and immediately available for Dr. McDill and Dr. Rosenzweig. We can also use panoramic digital images to view your entire mouth in just one shot, including your upper and lower jaw. These methods result in 75 percent less radiation than conventional x-rays.
- Electric Dental Hand Pieces – This preferred technology is blessedly quiet and provides a quicker, more precise tooth preparation.
- Dental Magnification Loops – Our dentists use these high-tech glasses to work more precisely.
Our entire Alpine Dental Health team is always available to answer any questions about how our dental services can benefit you. Just let us know how we can help!